In 2004, RND Manufacturing harnessed the extreme long range cartridge, the .408 CheyTac in a semi-automatic firing platform. Made of light weight alloys, the shooting platform exhibits surprisingly low recoil as the sub MOA cartridge seizes the distance.
When ultra long range precision and punch is necessary, the RND 2500 .408 CheyTac delivers.
The semi-auto .408 (RND .408 Cheytac) is shooting better than our bolt guns.
(taken from snipersparadise)
- RND CNC machined matched upper and lower receivers
- Super match barrel
- Left sided non-reciprocating charging handle
- Hard black anodized with black or gray gun coat
- Integral Picatinny rail
- Speed lock hammer
- 3.5 lb. trigger pull
- Magazine – double stack, single feed
- Free floating barrel
- RND integrated buffer system
- Modular hand guard
- Fully adjustable stock
- Muzzle brakes
- Tactical rings
- Accessory rails
- Camo colors
- 30 MOA rails
|Action type||Piston gas operated, semi-automatic|
|Barrel length||26 inches|